MBA Life

MBA is not about grades but about the experience and that they should get out there, party, travel, have fun and live it up


Who would have thought I would come to IPE to learn how to dance, discover the European faculty or get to hear the gossip?


Story before IPE

Hyderabad: Born, grew up, studies, job and then studies. I worked in the Nvizion solutions pvt ltd.
A weird career move for an engineer!After a point, I realized that an MBA would be necessary for me to brush up on my skills and I applied to IPE. An MBA at IPE guarantees that you will meet students from at least 5 different states and from different regions of same state on campus. With such a diverse student body, you’re bound to meet some very interesting people with stories that either warm your heart, make you double up in laughter or shock the pants off of you.

Hostel life

Being in hostel for the first time, never have I been exposed to such diversity, where differences are celebrated and they blend perfectly to form a different kind of culture beyond caste, religion and other social nuances. This culture is filled with humility, respect & affection. Roomies understandings-misunderstandings. Late night library studies, birthday celebrations, canteen issues, kiosk credit. Never regretted for being in hostel.  Hostel life is very funny and awesome.
A new family to celebrate the free time.

Best memories so far at IPE

Too many to talk about! One was the sight of the 250+ students for our first semester exams. Amazing! Our fresher’s, ethnic day, Sanskrit was outstanding. 100+ students from IPE, wearing Blazers & being traditional.


Defining moment as an MBA student

I thought I was quite clear about my career path post-IPE, until the day I met my buddy group for the first time in our first semester.   I realized how many opportunities I could be missing out on if I kept my mind closed to what’s going on around me. Seniors support in any issue, doubt, confusion.
It’s incredible how much you can learn from the people you meet.



Typical days

Days at IPE are so busy, every semester with classes, assignments, group meetings & outings. We haven’t slept for more than two hours during exam night. But we loved it & making the best of it!
One of the first memories I have of IPE is the kick-off fresher’s party when a few people took over the dance floor. I learned we had dancing stars in class and college.


"IPE 1st yr. MBA experience, summed up."

© Kc


Comments

Popular Posts