Change


Change


We all have sensed the ‘change’ countless number of times in our life’s.



Remember how you felt when you first went to school leaving your parents behind? And then, when you lost a close one to the hands of destiny. The time when you moved to a new house, a new city and a new school especially after summer season leaving behind the street friends with whom you used to play. That transformation from high school to college and then to university, which in turn lead graduation to a job, ultimately to an independent being, failure to success or the delight of victory to the despair of loss; everything brought along a little bit of change, a transformation and an essential awareness of life.

 “And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.”

The last one year led to a multitude of alterations in my life. I don’t think I need to thoroughly list out how I quit my job, went back to studies, understood loneliness, fought with those bouts of depression and redundancy, carved my path through some new avenues and then looking for the most significant change of my life. So, once again, I have to search in need of a JOB.

What I have learnt is that, it doesn’t really matter.  Feel a little vulnerable to everything that’s happening around you, everything that tries to turn you into someone you never were or bring you closer to situations that you might not have appreciated in the past. Also, it feels a little weird to believe that you have to let go of the young carefree side of you and hold on to the grown-up conscientious aspect.

"Heart is of utter non sense and brain is of adult responsibilities."


Yes, so even though I am full of responsibilities, I still have crushes. I still read and love to write. 
I dream every day, every night and hope to make those come true. I am still a little sloppy, go crazy about junk food, am passionate about riding, spend hours talking to my friends, feel cold in the early mornings, love rains and coffee, act insanely, squander time doing nothing and get irritated for no reasons.

Change is must to everyone and in everyone.

©KC

Comments

Popular Posts